Friday, August 27, 2010

Meg's Birthday

On Saturday I turned 30-something! Woo Hoo! Here's a few pictures at my aunt's house and my special (orgasmically yummy) birthday carrot cake. Oh, and on Sunday the BF took me on an amazing date filled with food,Thai massages, food, dessert, movie, food, dessert, salsa dancing and....dessert....ah hem;)
I wanted to utilize my new "old" jean vest and satchel from our recent thrifting and Angelique has on the cutest turquoise-y top thingy from *Savers!
I
heart Savers!
**see previous Savers post








And a few of my birthday gifts: Leopard and brown suede jewelry box (in love); leopard bangles, mint colored crystal ring, feather earrings...




...and this last picture is of my brand new herb garden! I've been talking for two years about turning my upstairs sun deck into a cute hang-out/herb garden spot. And since I'm all talk, my girlfriends came over one night and surprised me with that amazing pot and about six or seven plants (the pot is big, you just can't tell in this photo). I use fresh herbs almost every day and now I have my very own plants like mint, cilantro, basil, thyme, rosemary, parsley, yummy! Oh! And my mom just bought me a pink Prada purse. It's on its way now. Love you mama!
Happy Birthday to me!



Megan


No comments: