Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tie Dye Love!

A couple weekends ago I went to Chinatown Summer Nights here in Los Angeles and I had so much fun! It's kind of an outdoor block party slash craft fair slash swap meet thingy. Lots of booths with clothes, jewelry, art, yada yada. Super fun! So as I'm strolling the sidewalk, I spot this dress and fell in love. I talked to the designer and we became fast friends as we talked passionately about fashion. Such a cutie! He even dyed the fabric himself. That very night I did a mini photoshoot because I was so excited...





Why am I loving the dress? Well, you can wear it backwards or forwards AND it's got the jade charm attached (among other things). I also got a little bandeau top to wear under it even though it's super sexy this way. And the saddest part....I can't find the fabulous designer's info to tell you who made this silky goodness:( but when I do, he'll be hearing from me.

Now, where do I wear this?...


Megan

No comments: