Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday Weekend Teaser

We've had a full weekend of birthday fun for Angelique starting with Fashion's Night out in Los Angeles. Very cool! But that post will come later when we can write it together. For now, here's a quickie: when we went out Friday night for FNO I got this sexy little black dress con leopard bust at XXI Forever. They had stylists on hand to dress you up for fun and I'll admit it was pretty fun to see what someone would dress me in without my input. Anyhoo, I wore the black dress to dinner and dancing on Saturday night for the continuing b-day celebration.

my F21 outfit:
-f21 dress, scarf, two-finger rhinestone ring
-Charlotte Russe leather jacket
-black bird ring from some shop in Las Vegas
-Mixx nude pumps

***

Then Sunday at the family birthday dinner I threw this blue/purple outfit together kinda on a whim because I was rushing out the door. But it's an outfit with my nude-ish/pink-ish Louboutins, so hey...







-f21 blouse
-William Rast skinny jeans
-Christian Louboutin nude pumps
-"Rolex" watch from Ensanada, Mexico
-jewelry gifted by grandma



Megan

No comments: